• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food court at pop century

conshykid

Earning My Ears
What is current situation with the good court at pop century, do you have to pre order food?

Yes, mobile ordering. You are not allowed into the food court area unless you can show a confirmation that your food is ready, or have a refillable mug. Just FYI, the lines for food got very long at breakfast and dinnertime. An ps-the pot roast dinner was amazing!

Yes, mobile ordering. You are not allowed into the food court area unless you can show a confirmation that your food is ready, or have a refillable mug. Just FYI, the lines for food got very long at breakfast and dinnertime. An ps-the pot roast dinner was amazing!

What if you have food allergies? The option is not there on mobile order for any of the resort QS places. They can’t expect people with food allergies to only eat in the parks - especially with limited hours.

What if you have food allergies? The option is not there on mobile order for any of the resort QS places. They can’t expect people with food allergies to only eat in the parks - especially with limited hours.
Explain to the person directing guest traffic outside and they will allow you in to speak to the chef and put a special order in for your food.

Explain to the person directing guest traffic outside and they will allow you in to speak to the chef and put a special order in for your food.

Thanks for this information! Can all four of us go, or should the two with allergies go and the other two make a mobile order and hope to time it out right?

Thanks for this information! Can all four of us go, or should the two with allergies go and the other two make a mobile order and hope to time it out right?
I’m actually not sure, my wife and I both went and she’s the one with allergies. I’d say ask, it can’t hurt.

All go in at once......
They may not be able too, you technically have to have a order ready to pick up or a refillable cup to enter, because there is a allergy issue they’ll let at least 1 person in to talk to the chef and place a order. I don’t know if they'll let everyone in without a mobile order, it probably depends on whose watching the entrances and how many people are actually in the restaurant.

All go in at once......
They may not be able too, you technically have to have a order ready to pick up or a refillable cup to enter, because there is a allergy issue they’ll let at least 1 person in to talk to the chef and place a order. I don’t know if they'll let everyone in without a mobile order, it probably depends on whose watching the entrances and how many people are actually in the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter