• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food available during Extended Evening Hours?

ten822

Mouseketeer
Particularly at Epcot- are there any restaurants or shops open in the world showcase during the extended hours??

I would like to know as well since the free popcorn and ice cream (feature of After Hours and not Extended Hours) on the carts would not be enough for me.

Last edited:

I would like to know as well since the free popcorn and ice cream on the carts would not be enough for me.
Are you confusing the paid After Hours events with the Deluxe Extended Evening Hours? The DEEH does not include any free food, although a few carts and the Connections Cafe and Eatery are open. I don't think any of the restaurants stay open, although they may take late reservations so that people might be finishing their meals while DEEH are going on.

I would like to know as well since the free popcorn and ice cream on the carts would not be enough for me.

You have Deluxe Resort Extended Hours confused with paid Disney After Hours that anyone can buy a ticket for. The popcorn, ice cream treats & soft drinks are included in your paid DAH ticket. Any food available at extended hours is paid for separately, not included. I haven’t been to deluxe extended hours at Epcot, but at MK, there are just a few places open during those hours. It’s really focused on rides & not a general park experience.

Not many food options open during the extended evening hours. Best to eat beforehand.

We were there last week and most of world showcase was closed during the deluxe hours... we could get to Norway to get on Frozen, but directly after that you couldn't go further.

I believe Connections was open. Not 10000% sure, but my daughter got stuck on Test Track for the first hour of the event (WAHHH) and I went in there to use the bathroom and people were eating.

Are you confusing the paid After Hours events with the Deluxe Extended Evening Hours? The DEEH does not include any free food, although a few carts and the Connections Cafe and Eatery are open. I don't think any of the restaurants stay open, although they may take late reservations so that people might be finishing their meals while DEEH are going on.
Yes - I was confusing After Hours with Extended Hours. Thanks for the clearing that up.

We were there last week and most of world showcase was closed during the deluxe hours... we could get to Norway to get on Frozen, but directly after that you couldn't go further.

I believe Connections was open. Not 10000% sure, but my daughter got stuck on Test Track for the first hour of the event (WAHHH) and I went in there to use the bathroom and people were eating.
Are you saying that you can't walk through world showcase from frozen to remy?? Do you have to go around the lake??

We did Extended Evening Hours last year at Epcot. Pretty much everything closed with the park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter