Food at the parks

Do they really have an In and Out Burger at DL?? Where is it? Wow that would be awesome - so excited to try the burgers! How are the fries?

Sorry, no In and Out at DL, but there probably is one somewhere nearby. You should get on their website and check it out. I like their burgers, but not a fan of the fries. My favorite fries are from Habit Burger, they are perfection. Their burgers are good too. Looks like there's one in Fullerton and Santa Ana.
Is it lunch time yet??!!

Always get the turkey holiday sandwich in earls at WDW. So great! Do they really have an In and Out Burger at DL?? Where is it? Wow that would be awesome - so excited to try the burgers! How are the fries?

It isn't at DL, but there is a new one about a mile away. Mmmmm. I have never been so I don't know how the fries are. Can't wait to find out!

Is the flavor of a Tigger Tail orange or caramel? I'm not so into orange but if they are caramel I will definitely put on my list to try!

Plaza Inn fried chicken (a few folks might have mentioned it :))
Gumbo and Mickey beignets from Cafe Orleans
Filet from Blue Bayou
Lasagna from Wine Country Trattoria
Filet as part of the WOC dining package at Wine Country Trattoria
Goofy's Kitchen
We booked Goofy's kitchen for breakfast and can't wait...menu looks pretty filling!

The Tigger Tails are marshmallows covered in caramel and white chocolate with the orange sprinkles and the chocolate stripes. There is no orange flavor to it at all. When I first tried one they used to be in orange colored/flavored chocolate without the sugar sprinkles. It was by far my favorite treat. I loved the orange flavor mixed with the caramel and marshmallows. I've only had one since they changed how they made them. I didn't like the sugar texture but it was still yummy.

Oh, darn it! But thanks! I was hoping it was onsite, we won't have a car. I'm sure we'll find plenty of good yummy places to get food!

The best thing I ate during our recent trip was the Barbecue Chicken & Slaw Stuffed Baked Potato at the Harbour Galley. Tasty, incredibly filling, and a great value at $6.79.
AQmgugl.jpg
I cannot wait for this!!! It's all I've been talking about for weeks! This is my first lunch on Tuesday!

I have never seen these, but I actually have never been inside the treat shop. Guess who's making a first visit?

In all the times I've been to DL, I've never had a corn dog, turkey leg or the fried chicken. I only just tried the dole whip on my last trip.

I am going to bring elastic waist pants for this trip. :)

In all the times I've been to DL, I've never had a corn dog, turkey leg or the fried chicken. I only just tried the dole whip on my last trip.

Me neither on the turkey legs and fried chicken. Corn dogs....I may have had a couple of those.......

I don't eat beef, so I've never had the corn dog, but I've heard they are great. My favorites seem to be a bit different from some of the others here. I love the cheese enchiladas at the Mexican place near Big Thunder, BBQ at Big Thunder, Flo's Diner, the popcorn in Car's Land, Dole Whip, and the fried chicken. I'm not a fan of the Monte Cristo or the beignets. I used to get the veggie gumbo a lot back when there weren't a lot of other options, but the food has really gotten better the past 5 years or so, so that no longer makes my list. I haven't gotten to try the fried green tomato sandwich yet. Oh, and at the burger place near Snow White, they have a delicious Black Forest cupcake.

I am certain these have all been said by my must haves are:
Fried chicken at Plaza Inn
Beignets and Mint Julep at the Mint Julep bar
Beignets at Ralph Brennans in DTD
Bengal BBQ- the bacon wrapped asparagus skewers
French Toast at Flo's V8
Surf and Turf at Blue Bayou

Haha! We keep saying that we want to keep our food cost in the parks down...after reading these lists it may not be possible! Everything sounds so amazing!

The best thing I ate during our recent trip was the Barbecue Chicken & Slaw Stuffed Baked Potato at the Harbour Galley. Tasty, incredibly filling, and a great value at $6.79.
AQmgugl.jpg
If I don't like coleslaw, how likely am I to like this? It sounds great, as long as the slaw doesn't tast like mayonaisey coleslaw :crazy2::rotfl:

If I don't like coleslaw, how likely am I to like this? It sounds great, as long as the slaw doesn't tast like mayonaisey coleslaw :crazy2::rotfl:

The coleslaw was fairly light on dressing and had a nice peppery kick to it. If you really hate coleslaw I would guess you could probably order it without the slaw if you just ask nicely.

Corn dog from red wagon and churros are family traditions. Since we were kids we would get them every visit. Those foods are now permanently associated with my childhood. :love:

Oh forgot, we will also be trying earl of sandwich. Never been but I have heard that the turkey holiday sand is amazing! on our off day we are also planning on enjoying in and out burger.

Earl of Sandwich is amazing!! Been there a number of times at their Las Vegas location and their sandwiches are delicious! I've only had the Italian, but my traveling companions have had other sandwiches and they enjoyed them as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter