Food and wine fest. reviews!

helenm29

FIGMENTED
Ok gals and guys....need some reviews from you all! what was your favorite food, drink....whatever! I've read the blogs but I need ordinary people's opinions! Thank you!

Here are some of my favs!
- Canada - filet mignon
- China - chicken bao bun and chicken potstickers
- Scotland - citrus thistle cocktail
- Chocolate Studio - liquid nitro truffle
- Cheese Studio - Carmelized onion cheese tart (warning: its huge!)
- Thailand - marinated chicken w/ peanut sauce
- Brewers Collection - pomegranate beer

Flavors from Fire: Sweet Pancake with Spicy Chipotle Chicken Sausage, Onion Jam, and Maple Butter Syrup $4.00. One of my favorite things and we only got it because they were out of the corned beef!

Wine and Dine Studio: Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese: Trio of Artisan Cheese Paired with Round Pond Estate Sauvignon Blanc, St. Francis Chardonnay and Recuerdo Malbec $11.25. This was so cute and I thought the wines paired really well with the cheeses.

Spain: Charcuterie in a Cone with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette (pictured above) $6.50. I thought this was wonderful and it's such a cute little dish!

Hops and Barley: Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese served on Griddled Garlic Toast $5.50. My husband got this and the couple bites I had were great!

Scotland: Belhaven Brewery Scottish Ale $4.00. If you like this style of beer, I really enjoyed this!

Yum! they all sound amazing! thanks for all your tips....I'll be sure to try them all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter