Food and wine booth closing times

AllyElly

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Epcot in a few days and want to hit up the F&W booths. They usually seem to close about an hour before the park closes, but I noticed Epcot has extra late night hours for deluxe guests that night. We are not a deluxe guest but wonder if the extended hours mean the booths don’t close down and will remain open so we can grab a few bites on our way back to the sky liner around 9 pm. Thanks!

We are headed to Epcot in a few days and want to hit up the F&W booths. They usually seem to close about an hour before the park closes, but I noticed Epcot has extra late night hours for deluxe guests that night. We are not a deluxe guest but wonder if the extended hours mean the booths don’t close down and will remain open so we can grab a few bites on our way back to the sky liner around 9 pm. Thanks!
Only the rides are open for deluxe guests, everything else closes.

The booths closed right at 9PM (same as park close) and right as the music to Harmonious started on our trip earlier this month. The cashier even commented that it looked like I would be her last order since there was no one else in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter