Follow up to my Grand Cayman excursion question...

DisneyPrincess

Mouseketeer
I just saw two other cruise ships will be there when we are...would love to look into a smaller operation with less people. Not necessarily private, but smaller. Recommendations please

We did a beach day at the Westin. We rented a cabana and it was very pricey but it was a wonderful experience and memory. It was nice having our own space for the day on the beach. The Royal Palms also have cabanas for $100 but they only have 9 of them so you have to book pretty fast. I think Cayman's beach is worth the full day there, just my opinion.

We did Jet Skiing to Stingray City and Starfish Beach. Had so much fun, going to do it again next time.

We used Stingray Sailing for an excursion to Stingray City and snorkeling on a reef. It was great...had only two other families on our boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter