Flying into Oahu today...

Love it!

We've been to Aulani 5 times now. I've sat on our balcony (OV GV) in mid-afternoon many a day watching planes pop out of the clouds on their approach to HNL.

We actually did it twice. Our first attempt to land was aborted - nothing too dramatic, but an exciting turn of events. The pilot came on and said he had to abort the previous attempt because they needed to space out the landings more. I got this shot on the second attempt because I was ready for it. The first picture wasn’t as good because I was scrambling to get my phone out and take a picture.

We actually did it twice. Our first attempt to land was aborted - nothing too dramatic, but an exciting turn of events. The pilot came on and said he had to abort the previous attempt because they needed to space out the landings more. I got this shot on the second attempt because I was ready for it. The first picture wasn’t as good because I was scrambling to get my phone out and take a picture.
Serendipity, a good way to start a visit :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter