Flying Fish Chef tasting table for someone that doesn't like seafood

stretch828

stretch
Hi
I was lucky to get a reservation for this. Has anyone done this before?

My DH loves seafood and he will really enjoy this experience... .The only problem is that I don't like seafood at all. Will they work with me on a menu that I would like?

We are going to Disney for a week during my bday so all of our other ADR's are geared toward what I want to do, so I would really want to do the chef table for something for DH to look forward to and enjoy but I don't want to spend all of that money if there is nothing I can eat.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks

The short answer is "yes!" This is one of the best dining experiences at WDW IMHO. I wrote about it on my blog! (Don't have 10 posts yet or would post it here - just search for Flying Fish Cafe Disney Nerd and it'll be the first one up at Google). It's some seriously good food and they do have a steak dish, a chicken dish, salads, and even a pasta dish (with shrimp and scallops if you're okay with that). Overall, it is so much fun and you can watch them doing it also!

I had this experience in 2013.

The lady next to me despised Salmon. They did up some chicken for her instead.

This meal was amazing. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

As a PP noted they have great steak. DW & I have dined there 4 times over the last couple of years & have always enjoyed their steak. They have a pretty diverse menu, not just sea food.

Thank you everyone. I feel better about eating here. I was worried that since the menu for the chef tasting table was already made a day or 2 in advance, I wouldn't be able to change it. But I love steak and would most likely pick that for my entrée. Hopefully they will work with me on the other courses as well. I have noted seafood and shellfish on they dietary part on the ADR so hopefully they notice that in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter