Fly from MKE

email_shell

Mouseketeer
Has anyone flown from Milwaukee lately? I know there is construction on the north side of town. Is it a mess to get to the airport? We are also looking at the SuperSaver parking. Anyone have experience with that?

Thanks!!

Has anyone flown from Milwaukee lately? I know there is construction on the north side of town. Is it a mess to get to the airport? We are also looking at the SuperSaver parking. Anyone have experience with that?

Thanks!!

I live in Milwaukee and drive part the airport every day. There is a ton of construction right around the airport on the freeway. There are closures and traffic pattern changes that can change daily. I recommend checking here:
plan94.org

This should help.

I live near Chicago but always fly MKE. :thumbsup2 Normally I stay at hotel the night before, use their shuttle to and from MKE. When I do not stay over night, I have used this..

http://www.thefastpark.com/

EXCELLENT service and price, much nicer than the remote MKE parking lot.

Thanks for the tips. :thumbsup2

I have printed the detour map and have looked up all of the fast park information. It looks great and I feel better about it than remote parking.

Only 11 days to go.... :woohoo:

Thanks for the tips. :thumbsup2

I have printed the detour map and have looked up all of the fast park information. It looks great and I feel better about it than remote parking.

Only 11 days to go.... :woohoo:

When parking @ the Fastpark lot do NOT park directly under a light pole. Birds tend to hang out on them.:eek:

For those of who have used FastPark at MKE, how quickly do they get you back to your car once you're ready to leave? I ask because we will need to get to our vet's office in quick order after our flight lands so we can pick up our dog before closing time and I know I'll be crabby if I'm waiting 30 minutes for the shuttle to get us back to the car.

Thanks!

Another parking and shuttle option that I would highly recommend is ExecPark.

http://www.execpark.com/

I have used them on many occasions and have never had a problem. Upon your return to Milwaukee, you call them after you have picked up your luggage at the baggage claim and their shuttle is there within a few minutes. In the winter, your car will be running when you arrive so it is nice and toasty for you. The Fast Park's website isn't loading for me to compare prices/services, though, so there may be no difference between the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter