• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fly & Disney Pins

MICHELLE SULLIVAN

Earning My Ears
I am planning our first Family Disney Trip for this coming April. It's for DD's birthday and she has no idea we'll be going! I fly infrequently and was curious if there is an issue with carrying on (or wearing) a lanyard with Disney pins? I've ordered about 30 pins and a lanyard for DD to trade and thought it would be a good way to pass the time to sort them on the plane. Has anyone had an issue with taking pins on a plane?

We're flying Frontier if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

It’s fine. The airline doesn’t matter; TSA does, and they don’t particularly care about pins. They might look at them if it’s a big clump on their luggage X-ray machine, but it’ll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter