Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys use it so you'd be good to ask- what's the big thing with myspace? I have an account that I got just so I could see an old friend's pictures but now all I get are emails and messages from people who want to be *special friends*:scared1:

you guys use it so you'd be good to ask- what's the big thing with myspace? I have an account that I got just so I could see an old friend's pictures but now all I get are emails and messages from people who want to be *special friends*:scared1:

You have to make your page private so only your friends can see it

Becky, I still haven't signed up for it, so I am not sure. But I think there is a way to make your account where only invited friends can send you messages. Some of the other ladies can probably tell you how.

Don't make me start quoting stuff from our old thread!:rolleyes1

Well I think I'm going to pull up a chair. :woohoo: Did anyone make cookies? Can someone pour me a drink? I brought a nice houseplant as a welcoming present. :yay:

Well I think I'm going to pull up a chair. :woohoo: Did anyone make cookies? Can someone pour me a drink? I brought a nice houseplant as a welcoming present. :yay:

Glad you found us!!

What would you like to drink? We are crying in our beer tonight for being moved.

I did notice that, I guess after Beth posted the new link, it was easier just to have that be the last post, that way everyone can find us here.
I am sure that's what it was.

We need some stripper shoes and cabana boys!:rolleyes1
That can be arranged!!! :banana:

I hope it is a cactus. I'll kill anything else. :sad2:

Hey Ladies!

I see we got moved to the big place with all the mean people :sad1: Hopefully they won't show too much interest in us.

Deena- love the picture of Dean you sent me! My oh my I had no idea Sam was so built :goodvibes

Hey Ladies!

I see we got moved to the big place with all the mean people :sad1: Hopefully they won't show too much interest in us.

Deena- love the picture of Dean you sent me! My oh my I had no idea Sam was so built :goodvibes

I was drooling big time over those! :love:

Glad you found us!!

What would you like to drink? We are crying in our beer tonight for being moved.
I've maybe already had a bit to drink tonight... I couldn't wait all night for you all to arrive. :rolleyes1

I hope it is a cactus. I'll kill anything else. :sad2:
It is, but don't over-water it and whatever you do, don't back into it when you're nekkid. :scared:

Hey Ladies!

Hey, I'm one of those mean people. :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter