Flower & Garden Festival

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
Hey fellow solo travelers! I was just looking for your thoughts on food & drink that you've tried at F&G this year. There's a bit of discussion in the Restaurant forum but I thought maybe we could do one focused more on adult beverages & tastes. :)

I'm headed to Epcot tomorrow and I'm definitely looking forward to trying the La Vie en Rose slush. The Grand Marnier slush is one of my favorite things ever so I'll have to have one of each to really make an educated comparison.

I'm headed to Epcot tomorrow and I'm definitely looking forward to trying the La Vie en Rose slush. The Grand Marnier slush is one of my favorite things ever so I'll have to have one of each to really make an educated comparison.

My wife LOVES the La Vie en Rose slush and is looking forward to having her next one next month!

I was in Epcot on Monday and got to taste a lot (for one person)!

1. Fried Green Tomatoes from The Arbor - Delicious and refreshing! You have to like crab, fennel, and tomatoes, but if you do you should love this.
  2. Cider Flight from The Arbor - I love cider, so I'm very biased. The key lime one was very mild on the lime flavor, the black widow one was rather deep in flavor, and the strawberry rose one was my favorite.
  3. Farmhouse Meatball from Trowel and Trellis - I've had the Impossible Burger before, and enjoy it thoroughly, and this was also amazing. The lentil bread had a lot of Mediterranean flavors and overall was great tasting.
  4. Key Lime Tart from Florida Fresh - This was my only disappointment. Not enough lime flavor, and the only taste was sweet. The crust was too dry for me.
  5. Frozen Italian Margarita from the Primavera Kitchen - I was surprised by how good this was! The lemon flavor was strong, but not overwhelming, and it was a perfect tart drink that was pretty strong.
  6. Crispy Citrus Chicken from The Citrus Blossom - Not a huge portion for the price, but the flavor was very good, and the chicken was crispy but not dry at all.

I was in Epcot on Monday and got to taste a lot (for one person)!

1. Fried Green Tomatoes from The Arbor - Delicious and refreshing! You have to like crab, fennel, and tomatoes, but if you do you should love this.
  2. Cider Flight from The Arbor - I love cider, so I'm very biased. The key lime one was very mild on the lime flavor, the black widow one was rather deep in flavor, and the strawberry rose one was my favorite.
  3. Farmhouse Meatball from Trowel and Trellis - I've had the Impossible Burger before, and enjoy it thoroughly, and this was also amazing. The lentil bread had a lot of Mediterranean flavors and overall was great tasting.
  4. Key Lime Tart from Florida Fresh - This was my only disappointment. Not enough lime flavor, and the only taste was sweet. The crust was too dry for me.
  5. Frozen Italian Margarita from the Primavera Kitchen - I was surprised by how good this was! The lemon flavor was strong, but not overwhelming, and it was a perfect tart drink that was pretty strong.
  6. Crispy Citrus Chicken from The Citrus Blossom - Not a huge portion for the price, but the flavor was very good, and the chicken was crispy but not dry at all.
Thanks for sharing! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter