Flower and garden festival...2016 info

Ckmommy72

Mouseketeer
Anybody know when we can expect the menus/schedules to be released? Or where can I find the info if it's already been released? I've looked and can't seem to find anything for 2016. The blogs seem to still have 2015 info up.

Seems like it should already be out with the festival only 52 days away...

I've only seen the dates so far, with 15 additional days added compared to last year's schedule.

It seems like last year new info wasn't released until right before opening.

Thanks... have been to food and wine a couple times and recall info coming out well in advance... Figured it would be the same.

We arrive on March 3rd, so I was hoping for time to obsess...er..plan. :lovestruc

You'd have to look up concert dates for bands you think may be scheduled. Here are a few that have dates on their website.
Only Disney knows if these dates are subject to change. :rockband:

3-11 Star Ship w/Mickey Thomas
3-18 Little River Band
3 25 The Village People
4-1 Peter Noone (Herman's Hermits)
4-8 The Guess Who
4-15 Blood Sweat & Tears
5-6 Gin Blossoms

Last edited:
Oh wow! The Village People are going to be there the night we arrive. Does that mean they'll be there all weekend, or do the acts change each night?

I am also looking for some info. on the first week of the F&G. I was hoping they would at the very least be taking bookings for the tours. We will be at Disney from Feb. 23- March 3 so right at the start. I've also asked a couple of times if they will have a soft opening a day before, does anyone know?

I am also looking for some info. on the first week of the F&G. I was hoping they would at the very least be taking bookings for the tours. We will be at Disney from Feb. 23- March 3 so right at the start. I've also asked a couple of times if they will have a soft opening a day before, does anyone know?
There were no soft openings in 2013. We were there on opening day and nothing has been open prior to that day

There were no soft openings in 2013. We were there on opening day and nothing has been open prior to that day
Thanks for the reply. That kind of sucks but we will have one full day at least. Last year we went the last week of Feb. and they did have a lot of the topiaries out around EPCOT that were neat to see. Hubby got a new camera so I'm sure he will have fun. I'm just surprised that the F&W you hear about for months before but this is only six weeks away and nothing so far. I know the F&G is much smaller so maybe that is part of it.

Thanks for the reply. That kind of sucks but we will have one full day at least. Last year we went the last week of Feb. and they did have a lot of the topiaries out around EPCOT that were neat to see. Hubby got a new camera so I'm sure he will have fun. I'm just surprised that the F&W you hear about for months before but this is only six weeks away and nothing so far. I know the F&G is much smaller so maybe that is part of it.
Those will be out so they are in place and ready when it opens

This will be my first Flower and Garden. Is it like Food & Wine?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter