Flower and Garden AP magnet trade - your Pluto for my Daisy

mar7967

Mouseketeer
Hopefully this is allowed :)

As the title states, I expect to have an extra Daisy AP magnet (DW and I are going in Late April), but we'd love to trade one Daisy magnet for a Pluto magnet from someone going earlier. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Thanks!

Oh I so wanted a Pluto magnet and will be there for Daisy, which I want too. If anyone is willing to give me an extra Pluto out of the kindness of your heart, it would be appreciated. I am hoping they still have some left over when I go like they did for Donald. Thank you.

I'm all set now, but I'll leave this thread here for others to trade. Thanks for the replies!

Are the magnets one per AP per trip, or one per AP per EPCOT visit/day? Anyone know?

Are the magnets one per AP per trip, or one per AP per EPCOT visit/day? Anyone know?

One per AP holder. My BF is a newbie so he tried to get an additional Figment last month, when he went back a couple weeks later, and they scanned his band and told him he already picked it up.

I saw both magnets on eBay last night listed for 24.99 each. I wouldn't think anything about it but BOTH of them said available March 7th. For someone to get the Daisy magnet on March 6, they would have to be a cast member?? Just assuming, could be wrong, but if that's the case I would think that would be against policy. Does anyone know if cast members get access to passholder items like this and if they are allowed to re-sell? Just curious.

I’m going Memorial Day weekend and will have an extra Daisy to trade for a Pluto if anyone is interested. Just did a successful magnet swap on here not long ago with my extra Figment : )

Hi
Im going next week (March 9):yay::dogdance: and i would gladly trade a Pluto for a daisy. My DH and i both have APs so will we be able to get 2 magnets? If so i would gladly trade.

I have so many Mickeys and Minnie im excited to finally get a different magnet.

Let me know if anyone would like to trade. Ill be checking periodically while down there.

Liz:rose:

Hi
Im going next week (March 9):yay::dogdance: and i would gladly trade a Pluto for a daisy. My DH and i both have APs so will we be able to get 2 magnets? If so i would gladly trade.
Correct, one per passholder. My husband never wants his so I give them to friends or trade for ones I don’t have : )

That's a new one on me. Why would that be?
I was actually asking if it would be a cast member because I don’t think they would allow a passholder to get both magnets the first day. There are date restrictions so how is this person getting both magnets on March 6th? That’s my question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter