Flower and Garden activities, tours, presentations, etc. - thread?

Farro

Argh.
We are planning to visit May 2020 and I'm looking to see this year what is offered at Flower/Garden so I have an idea of what we may like to do.

Does this festival have special activities? Classes, tours, etc.? Or is it just displays and food booths?

Also, is there a thread dedicated to it that I might be missing?

thanks!

Well Flower and Garden info will continue to come out the sooner we get too it. Certainly you have the topiaries and garden displays.

The food booths are a big part as well.

As for other things they have the garden concert series.

They have tea tours in the UK pavilion usually. I don’t there are any other specialty tours really.

They usually have some demonstrations and what not with gardening and stuff like that as well.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if they had some gardening classes or something you could sign up for.

Sounds like a lot of fun other stuff though. :)

They usually have a butterfly house walk through and also a scavanger hunt around world showcase, there is one called Spikes Exploration nation on throughout the festival and an easter egg hunt in the weeks before easter. They also have outdoor rock band performances daily called the Garden Rocks concerts.

Theres quite a lot of info appearing on the website in the past few days https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...cot-international-flower-and-garden-festival/

I meant like is their a chance for a couple of the food booths to be open, on March 5th which is the day before it opens? Chances of some merchandise to be out?

Do you have a link for this tour? I think a member of my party would enjoy a tea tour.
I called and booked as well yesterday 4079398687. On the Disney website it tells you whats going on at the festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter