• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florists??

evilqueenfan

<font color=FF6666>Not only can she walk and chew
I am looking for information on florists to send a disney basket for valentine's day. I would appreciate any help that anyone could give. Thanks in advance!

I used the Disney florist to send a gift basket to my brother in law while he was staying at one of the resorts. I can not locate the number that I used but I just called the 407-WDISNEY number and they gave me the number for the Disney florist. I thought that the prices were pretty reasonable considering it was Disney! I believe that you also get a discount if you have a Disney Club Card. Hope this helps you out. My experience with them was very good, I was happy with their service. They do deliver what you send directly to the person's room. They will leave your order inside the room if they are not there.

I just used the Disney Florist to send a *surprise* to one of my favorite Dis'ers during her current WDW vacation. Click here for the Disney Florist website. I wound up phoning them directly and telling them what I wanted, and then I told them to add a little something extra to it. I gave them a price range and they came pretty close to it (they went slightly over it, but with my permission, of course). When my fellow Dis'er comes back from her vacation, hopefully she'll tell us whether or not Disney did a good job with her arrangement. My fingers are crossed that they did. A few years ago one of my co-workers used the Disney Florist to send a *surprise* to my resort room. It was wonderful. *Sigh*

I knew they were going to set up a web page but I did not know it was done. The only problem is they do not show half the stuff they have. I have a catalog that shows the flowers and a bunch of Disney stuff with a list of the food and gift items in the back. The web page doen not seem to show any of that. They can send cakes and toys as well as flowers and gift baskets.

Here is the info I have and a link to my web page where at the bottom I have pictures of some of the stuff they do and some scans from the catalog.

Walt Disney World Florist
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL. 32830-1000

407-827-3305 phone
407-827-4440 fax

Just go to the bottom of the page.

http://tikiman2001.homestead.com/rooms.html

Thank you all so much for your help. You all are great. Now to just decide what to do.
Tikiman...great website!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter