• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida Residents

O

OrlandoDisney

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about the benefits of being a Florida Resident at WDW.

Well first off you can get certain tickets that WDW only sells to FL residents, for example right now there is one called "play four days" which is a 4 day park hopper pass and the best thing is it only costs $99 however it is only good I think until June. Then there is the significant discounts you can get on premium annual, and annual passes. Fl residents also are the only ones who can buy a seasonal pass which is good during the slower times in WDW, this is the pass I always get you can't beat the price. On top of ticket discounts you can also receive room discounts just used a FL resident discount this past Jan 02 got the All Star Movies for $49 a night. So as you can see you it definitly pays off to live in Florida. Hey plus you are close to WDW and if you want can drive and that saves money on airfare. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter