Florida Resident Water Park After 2pm Pass?

butterflijoy

Earning My Ears
Hello! I just found out about the Water Park after 2pm pass which gets you into Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach any day of the year after 2pm. Does anyone have this? We have never been to a Disney Water Park and thought this would be an affordable option for our large family.

Are they only open until 5pm everyday? Is 3 hours enough time to have a good time and get to try a lot of things?
Thanks!

Hello! I just found out about the Water Park after 2pm pass which gets you into Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach any day of the year after 2pm. Does anyone have this? We have never been to a Disney Water Park and thought this would be an affordable option for our large family.

Are they only open until 5pm everyday? Is 3 hours enough time to have a good time and get to try a lot of things?
Thanks!
I believe they are open much later in the summer months (8pm ish)

Was going to ask the same question! I am wondering if the water parks are much busier after 2pm?

Hate to necro. but we are thinking of adding the after 2pm pass for some time this summer... when do they typically start staying open till 8pm?

Don't forget about the daily rain storm around 3PM. They get everyone out of the water, especially if there is an lightning. Sometimes they even close the park if the weather is bad enough.

I'm looking at getting these,I have some questions,from my experience with water parks I think they start emptying out around 3-4,is this what happens at the Disney ones,I've visited them before but its been a while.Also what happens at 1:45 pm,is there a line forming of 2pm passholders waiting to get in?Also I'm assuming I can pay the $50 more to upgrade to the full pass anytime,correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter