• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida Resident/ Someone else buying tickets

nacorom

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

I am a Florida resident, however someone else is purchasing the tickets for me and my family.
Do we still qualify for Florida resident pricing even if someone else is buying the tickets? Also would it be easier to call than online?

Thanks

Hello All,

I am a Florida resident, however someone else is purchasing the tickets for me and my family.
1. Do we still qualify for Florida resident pricing even if someone else is buying the tickets?
2. Also would it be easier to call than online?

Thanks
1. Yes.
2. What would be the better route is for YOU to be transferred the funds and YOU purchase the tickets
for any FL residents.
(Same result for the route of you buying and then being reimbursed by the benefactor.)

Disney has historically been skittish about a non-resident trying to buy FL resident tickets.

I know this thread is a bit old. My niece is a Florida resident & she is trying to buy Florida rate tickets for her sister & cousin (both under the age of 18) who are going to visit her. I want to pay for the tickets but it's not allowing me too because my credit card is out of state. Not trying to circumvent rules... I called Disney earlier today, and was told by the CM we could do this.

Last edited:

Hello All,

Do we still qualify for Florida resident pricing even if someone else is buying the tickets? Also would it be easier to call than online?

Thanks
My son did the exact same thing for us. We went to ticketing at Disney Springs with a copy of utility or Mortgage statement with our name on it to get the passes activated.

I know this thread is a bit old. My niece is a Florida resident & she is trying to buy Florida rate tickets for her sister & cousin (both under the age of 18) who are going to visit her. I want to pay for the tickets but it's not allowing me too because my credit card is out of state. Not trying to circumvent rules... I called Disney earlier today, and was told by the CM we could do this.
Can you give the money to your niece and allow her to buy the tickets with her own credit card or cash?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter