floorplan ?

tinkfan

DIS Veteran
So I have not done too much browsing on the member site in a while until today. I usually know what I want and just make reservations. Are there no longer floor plans there or am I not looking in the right place? I also remember 360 or virtual tours of the resort rooms?
I also looked through the Vacation planner book and no floor plans in there either.
Does anyone know if/where these are anywhere.
thanks!

Google images, then the resort name you are looking for...and "floor plan". Everything is there. For video walk throughs search "dvc" and size of villa and resort name on YouTube. All you could ever hope for...

The floorplans are still there... go to the resort page that you are interested in and they are under one of the tabs at the top titled "Rooms and Points", then select the "view floorplan button" and it will give the option to page through the different floorplans.

You can also access them in each resorts photo gallery as well.

Not sure about the video tours, haven't come across them since they changed the site around.

So I have not done too much browsing on the member site in a while until today. I usually know what I want and just make reservations. Are there no longer floor plans there or am I not looking in the right place? I also remember 360 or virtual tours of the resort rooms?
I also looked through the Vacation planner book and no floor plans in there either.
Does anyone know if/where these are anywhere.
thanks!

Try... http://www.dvcnews.com/

Floor plans are in the photos.

---Paul in Southern NJ

The floorplans are still there... go to the resort page that you are interested in and they are under one of the tabs at the top titled "Rooms and Points", then select the "view floorplan button" and it will give the option to page through the different floorplans.

You can also access them in each resorts photo gallery as well.

Not sure about the video tours, haven't come across them since they changed the site around.

thanks, the reason I didn't see it before was I was looking at AKV Jambo House. The view floor plans button is not there. Maybe too many different types of rooms there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter