FLL airport transport

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
Can anyone point me to a list of trusted private car transport providers for FLL airport for port of miami cruises?

If you have three people or fewer, our hotel told us that it's cheaper to take uber, which we did. The going rate seemed to be $15/person. It was like 35 to take an uber.

I can also vouch for Jiffy Jeff. They were running a little bit behind schedule for our pickup, but their communication was so professional, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

We used SAS but had a bad experience. I believe they did not charge us full price due to our issues. I would not recommend.

We used Larry's Limo last year from our hotel near the airport (we arrived late the night before the cruise and didn’t want to drive into Miami at midnight) to the cruise terminal. We were very happy with them. I’d assume they can go straight from airport to cruise port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter