~~~Flip-flops/sandals with arch support, can get wet and are cushy/comfy?

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
Do they exist?
I have Teva Mush and love the arch support but they don't offer much support to the ball of my foot.:guilty:
We leave in 10 days and I'm trying to find another brand to try...gotta be $40 or less as funds are low!:goodvibes

There have been two threads lately that have mentioned lots of brands of shoes. Try searching or check out the Tips board.

I agree with you about the Teva Mush. I just ordered a pair of Teva Tirra due to reading threads on here but they were almost $60...

Thanks! I do have some amazon credit that I forgot about and prime 2 day shipping so maybe I'll get some from them. Gonna check and see if they have these styles on there.

Orthaheals. Have awesome support, large toe bed and are curved about some around your heal so you don't slip in them.

I had massive ankle reconstruction and they are one a few brands of shoes i can wear.

A second for Orthoheals. I have a pair of flip flops that have great arch support. They were recommended by my podiatrist.

Crocs!

I LIVE in my Crocs Athens flip flops... and have had 3 pairs since 2009. Disney even released their own Athens style with holes shaped liked Mickey heads (the reason I first bought the style!)

Not only are they comfortable to walk in ALL day, the material is ideal for wet weather conditions and SO easy to clean! They're also quite subtle/simple looking and affordable. I've always been impressed with the quality.

I love my Olukai's. I believe they are the Ohana ones. I paid $65 for them from a small independent shop, but they sell them cheaper on Amazon. Good thing is, they've lasted 4 years so far and they're still going strong.

Crocs!

I LIVE in my Crocs Athens flip flops... and have had 3 pairs since 2009. Disney even released their own Athens style with holes shaped liked Mickey heads (the reason I first bought the style!)

Not only are they comfortable to walk in ALL day, the material is ideal for wet weather conditions and SO easy to clean! They're also quite subtle/simple looking and affordable. I've always been impressed with the quality.

I do have a pair of Crocs cleo but the little nubbs irritate the bottom of my foot if I wear them for more than half a day :scared:

I love my Fit Flops. Probably more than $40 though. Supposedly one can work out in them but I wouldn't do that.

Sanuk Flip flops are good,but I have arch issues and I love my croc sandals.

I bought someTeva Mush flipflops a couple months ago, thanks to the raves here on the boards and I LOVE them!! They are so comfortable. I haven't worn them in the parks yet, but we'll be leaving Friday and I should know soon enough how they work there. I've gotten them all broken in and they feel great. I can't imagine that they'd bother me at all.

I have some naturalizers that I love. Just bought an exact same pair to replace some I have worn 9 months of the year almost daily. Also bought white mountain cliffs that are very comfortable.

I would wear either pair to the parks in the rain, but dodging puddles. Now if I were going on Kali or splash, I would switch to a pair of reefs I wore last time all the time at the parks and then switch back. The reefs are older now and not as comfy as the other 2 pair.

By the way, I am getting to a place where I don't like straps between my toes. Neither of the 2 pair I prefer have a thing between the toes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter