Flights for April 2002

Maleficent08

Earning My Ears
HELP!!! Flights for April 2002

I would appreciate any help....

I am looking for airfare for April 4th - April 7th. I would be flying from BWI to MCO.

I am not having trouble finding a flight for April 4th..... but for April 7th I have had no luck.

Can anyone offer any suggestions? I am looking at everything I can to find flights.

Should I look into a travel agent? Are there any Websites besides orbitz.com, travelocity.com, expedia.com that I should be looking at?

Any help would be appreciated...

Maleficent08

I think that may be a rough day. That is the Sunday after Easter and since a lot of people have that week off for break then it might be a very busy day.

When you say you can't find flights do you mean the airplanes are all full or the fares are too high?

We are in MD also, and I am finding flights down there, but none back. Even the Auto-train is booked from Orlando to VA the whole first week of April. We leave in 20 days, so we've accepted that we're just going to have to drive. Down there shouldn't be to bad, but coming home is going to be awful. :(

I suggest you go straight to the Airlines website ie, www,american airlines.com thats the first place you will find if theyhave added another plane for your route.

Try these travel search engines: www.sidestep.com, www.qixo.com, and www.farechase.com. Sidestep and I believe Qixo will list what's available and then redirect you to the airline's website to book your flight. I tend to use sidestep more because it loads quicker than Qixo.

You might consider other nearby airports near you as well as near Orlando. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter