Flight query from an Aussie.

Just a few things we found out when catching the train. Being from Australia we had never heard of red caps. They are kind of like a hotel porter you tip them to put your bags on the train for you. Do a google search on it. We found them to be amazing for our family. Our family consisted of 5 people including 3 children trying to juggle luggage in an unfamiliar place. It made the process of getting the kids and luggage on the train and off so easy. Also after doing some research I picked trains that started or ended at our destination. It was less stressful organising the kids to get off when we had a bit of extra time and people not trying to get off and on at the same time. Also found some reasonable food at the train stations to take with us. I was surprised because I am so used to Australian railway stations.
Thanks for that information. I'll definitely google 'red caps'. I've never heard of them!

Our travel agent has managed to bundle our flights to include flights from Washington DC to LAX for $500AUD which includes our luggage so that worked out well for us. Thank you everyone for the tips. We're all booked now and only have another 9 more months to wait! :rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter