• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flight of Passage w/ 5 yr old question??

My daughter is 7 and loves it, and I think it would have been fine when she was 5. She does sometimes have an aversion to 3D glasses, so she just chose not to wear them on FoP. She actually tried it both ways and preferred it without. So that is definitely an option.

I'm happy to report my daughter loved it! She's still talking about it and wanting to go back to Pandora already. We didn't have a problem with the glasses staying on her head and myself and my husband were on both sides of her with a hand on hers. She did very well! I was a little concerned about her height (she's right at 48" tall), but we made it! For those with smaller kids wondering, they measured her height TWICE! Once at the beginning of the line and again right before we got on. So make sure they are the right height as I would hate to have waited that long (even with FP+) and get turned away right before boarding. They weren't messing around.

Thank you for reporting back! I have 5 year old too and I am leaning toward doing it. Good to know it worked out for you! My booking window opens in a week. Fingers crossed that I can get fast passes!

Flight of Passage has a height requirement of 44 inches, not 48. My son is 5 and is 46 inches tall and he rode twice with no problem - they never even measured him.
My bad, I mixed up the numbers in my head, she’s 44.5” tall hee hee, I kept saying 48” when I was talking to my husband about it too, he corrected me also :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter