• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flight of passage queue with ILL

ballarinamom

DIS Veteran
Hey there! We have EE and also willing to pay for ILL for Flight of passage. Since we are park hoping that day, we want to be efficient. Trying to decide if we go to Expedition Everest during EE and paying for ILL. But we don’t want to miss the queue since it’s so cool. We have a frost timer with us who would want to see the animatronics. Do you miss it like you do some of the queues like on Frozen, Gaurdians etc. Any one done both ways and know what we will be missing with ILL?

I consider it a total miss. You can see what best described as a reflection of people and the tank in the other room but it stinks as a view and seconds long.

It is a great queue I honestly would head there first and after to EE.

And compare the price of Genie+ to FOP ILL .... you might get more value by hustling to FOP and getting Genie+ for the rest.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter