• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

flight numbers and times have changed...best number to call ME

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
Both of our flight numbers have changed. Our flight to MCO leaves earlier (hurray) and our flight coming home leaves later (bonus!) I'm not that worried about changing the first one, as we will still be on record as flying in and staying at OKW. But I know I need to change the flight coming home or we will have a bus that is 4 hours early instead of 3.
What is the best number to call ME to adjust these? I've used DVC member services before but the waits there are pretty silly right now.

Calling DME directly is nearly always the quickest and easiest option.

Steve

So glad I came here. I kept calling the 407 number and it would be a busy signal or a hang up after 2 hours on hold. Thank you for the number. United keeps changing my flights (without emailing me about it) so I'm glad to get this number since I think I'll be calling at least one more time before May.

FYI, this doesn't need to be settled before you arrive. You can let the front desk know when you check in and they should be able to get things set for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter