• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flavored popcorn booth by Living with the Land...

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
I heard that this booth has moved with the construction. Is this true?

When I was there last month I saw the booth/cart with the flavored popcorn on the left side of the path as you walk towards Journey Into Your Imagination. About halfway between that ride and The Land pavilion.

The best flavored popcorn, IMO, is outside the Canada pavilion-their maple flavored popcorn is soooooo good ! So if you are on that side of Future World, cross over into Canada and give it a try!

The popcorn cart by Imagination/ Land. Is gone. The popcorn they sold can now be found inside the "Epcot Experience", in the Odyssey building. Same popcorn, different but location. This was effective 10/1/19.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter