• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flash sale on Belgian site!

sarahb74

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Was looking to see if I could get a better deal than my expedia booking for our December stay and found a flash sale on the Belgian site, up to 45% off and kids under 12 free. Managed to save £250 on our 2 nights at Disneyland Hotel (£600 compared to the current DLP offer) and that was for a luxury family room with terrace (the only option available for our dates) instead of the standard room that we had booked! Hope someone else can use this too.
Sarah

Wow well done! Just tried to check this out but the flash sale must be over as I can't see anything on the Belgian site. Sounds like you got a fantastic deal :D

The offer is still on, you have to go through the flash sale page rather than the home page. It's only on up to 3 nights/4 days for certain dates starting up to 15th December. If it had been up to 20th my trip would have been considerably cheaper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter