• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flame Tree BBQ

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
Can you switch the side of beans for a side of fries? I see they have fries as a snack option, so just wondering as the kids are not a fan of beans at all, and dh shouldn't really eat 3 servings of beans in one sitting:lmao:

We have found Disney to be reasonably accommodating in the past but also unpredictable. All you can do is ask.

I have never seen fries a viable subs for a the baked beans. You can use a snack credit. They may be willing to sub the coleslaw, grapes or other options, but an order of fries is very large, imho

Ok wasn't sure. I don't mind using a snack credit for the fries I just didn't want to waist the beans.

No matter what, if you like onion rings, they will likely be the best side at Flame Tree. Zero chance I'd go there and not get onion rings.

+1
Their onion rings are top notch. The mac & cheese dish is topped with two onion rings and lightly drizzled with bbq sauce - yum - Love flame Tree (except for the birds that attack your food should you leave your table to get a napkin or condiments - learned the hard way).

I was able to switch to fries as a side in the past when I ordered with a person. This past April when we went I did mobile ordering and was not able to switch on the app so we just added on a side of fries so we didn't have to wait in the long line! So I'm not sure if you can still, but I definitely did in the past since I also don't like baked beans!

I'm sure their fries are fine, but another vote for getting a side of onion rings. Best on property and a great value for Disney!

This weekend we could NOT sub fries, had to order a side of fries
Also, please get the onion rings. YUM

Thanks all. Maybe wellw see if we can get grapes in place. Then we'll just order a side of fries and a side of onion rings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter