Flagpole Characters help

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
We leave next week and we’d love to do the meet and greets under the flagpole with the surprise characters. For those who have gone, what time should we line up? Where do you line up? A couple days we will be ropE dropping at HS and AK. What’s the best way to get to MK from there? We’ve never done the characters at the flag pole due to the heat so any help would be great. We are hoping to meet remy/Emile, Judy/nick and Robin Hood and lil John...

<snip> What’s the best way to get to MK from there? <snip>

I can't help with your more important questions but I can tell you that the quickest way to MK from other parks would be Uber/Lyft/taxi to the Contemporary and then walk (about 10 minutes) to MK. Using WDW transportation, you can take a bus directly from one park to the other - and the buses will drop you off much closer to the MK entrance than Uber/Lyft/taxi can.

I can't help with your more important questions but I can tell you that the quickest way to MK from other parks would be Uber/Lyft/taxi to the Contemporary and then walk (about 10 minutes) to MK. Using WDW transportation, you can take a bus directly from one park to the other - and the buses will drop you off much closer to the MK entrance than Uber/Lyft/taxi can.

Can we get a lift to contemporary without a ressie or staying there?

Yes, you can have Lyft pick.you up and drop you off anywhere. But MinnieVan can get you directly from/to MK. There's a dedicated MV stop at each park.

This thread hasn't much action in the last few months but now that my trip is in just a few days, I was wondering if anyone knew if Remy & Emile were still meeting on Wednesdays? What time do they start meeting? My DH is a big fan so trying to fit it into our day even though we are scheduled to be at Epcot that day. Thanks!!

This thread hasn't much action in the last few months but now that my trip is in just a few days, I was wondering if anyone knew if Remy & Emile were still meeting on Wednesdays? What time do they start meeting? My DH is a big fan so trying to fit it into our day even though we are scheduled to be at Epcot that day. Thanks!!
I'm going to suggest you post your question in the Theme Parks board. You'll probably get more responses there than in Transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter