Flag Retreat Ceremony

The flag retreat ceremony happens everyday at Town Square, Main Street, when they lower the American Flag.

The colored guard respectfully goes to the flag, lowers it, and folds it. They also play the American anthem.

The ones who play the National Anthem are the Disney All-American College band. They do more than just play that one song (I think they have a whole patriotic set). I'm pretty sure it's at 6:00 or 6:30, excluding Sunday and Monday (well, Monday and Tuesday this week for obvious reasons). DS performs in the flag retreat ceremony, but he's practicing for Michael Eisner today, so I can't call and ask him the time. From what I've heard it's a pretty nice production (but understandably, I'm more than slightly biased!) Hopefully, I'll get to see it next week (if hurricane Emily cooperates).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter