Status
Not open for further replies.

jshoemaker1119

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip to disney in june. My son, wife and I are all annual pass holders and we have already activated our tickets. My stepmom, my brother(21) and my sister(17) are joining us from texas. I live in florida. If I buy them fl resident tickets online through my 'my disney experience app' validate the tickets through id.me in the app, and link them to magic bands, will my brother and stepmom still have to show ID at the turnstiles? Or will they already be activated and good to go? When I bought my son's tickets online and linked the magic band he was good. I verified the residency with id.me in the app and I didnt have to show proof of residency again at the entrance. Help me out.

I am planning a trip to disney in june. My son, wife and I are all annual pass holders and we have already activated our tickets. My stepmom, my brother(21) and my sister(17) are joining us from texas. I live in florida.

1. If I buy them fl resident tickets online through my 'my disney experience app' validate the tickets through id.me in the app, and link them to magic bands,
2. will my brother and stepmom still have to show ID at the turnstiles?
3. Or will they already be activated and good to go?
4. When I bought my son's tickets online and linked the magic band he was good.
5. I verified the residency with id.me in the app and I didnt have to show proof of residency again at the entrance.
6. Help me out.
Since this is your first post on the DIS...

1. That won't work.
2. Yes.
3. No.
4. You did not say, but guests under the age of 18 are not required to show legal ID for tickets.
5. Guests age 18 and older are required to show legal ID for tickets like FL resident and all APs.
6. They will need non-FL resident tickets.

Last edited:
..will my brother and stepmom still have to show ID at the turnstiles? Or will they already be activated and good to go?
The FL Resident APs will need to be activated before the turnstile.

They will need to provide a valid form of FL identification. Texas guests don't qualify for a FL Resident AP. This is done at the Ticket booths that have a Guest Services Banner.

Dave

The FL Resident APs will need to be activated before the turnstile.

They will need to provide a valid form of FL identification. Texas guests don't qualify for a FL Resident AP.

This is done at the Ticket booths that have a Guest Services Banner.
Can be done at any regular ticket booth, or at a Guest Relations, or at a Will Call window.

The annual passes are already active. I'm talking about regular discover disney tickets which I can verify with my DL through ID.me and it will allow me to purchase their tickets. I did it with my son and I did not have to show ID for him to verify my proof of residence because I already did it online.

The annual passes are already active. I'm talking about regular discover disney tickets which I can verify with my DL through ID.me and it will allow me to purchase their tickets. I did it with my son and I did not have to show ID for him to verify my proof of residence because I already did it online.
Non-FL adult residents cannot use FL resident tickets.

How old is your son?

Your stepmom and your brother cannot use the FL resident tickets, as they are adults and not Florida residents.

Your sister could technically use one, with your ID, since she is a minor (17). Not sure if that will be questioned since she is so close to 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter