FL Resident Tickets - Pick up at Hotel, or at Park only?

poohbear999

Earning My Ears
Quick question: we just bought FL resident tickets, and we're staying on-site at the Contemporary.

In the past, we've always had to go to the Guest Relations booth outside the park entrance to get our passes. It can take a while, and we'd prefer to enjoy Rope Drop on our first day. Is it possible to do everything at the on-site hotel, so we can save valuable time at the park? BTW, I verified my FL residency online, but it did not ask my husband to do it. Thanks!

Quick question: we just bought FL resident tickets, and we're staying on-site at the Contemporary.

In the past, we've always had to go to the Guest Relations booth outside the park entrance to get our passes. It can take a while, and we'd prefer to enjoy Rope Drop on our first day. Is it possible to do everything at the on-site hotel, so we can save valuable time at the park? BTW, I verified my FL residency online, but it did not ask my husband to do it. Thanks!

If I remember correctly, back in 2019 when my son and I went, I did have to verify residency at the front desk of the All Star Sports resort when we arrived. I didn't get my tickets until we arrived at AK that afternoon though. It was noon and I was quite surprised there were no lines. So in answer, I believe you DO have to still go to Guest Relations booth out the park entrance to pick up your tickets and they will ask for FL ID once more there. Hope I've helped. Things may have changed over the last year and hopefully someone will speak up if I'm incorrect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter