FL Resident ticket & Magic Bands?

Disnerd23

Earning My Ears
I bought a FL res 1-day ticket for MK recently. I have a Magic Band that is active from my previous trips. Would I still have to go to Will call/Guest Services, show my ID, and get a physical ticket, or will my Magic Band work to get me into the park w/o going to Guest Services?
I have no problem with going to Guest Services, but if I don't have to I would like to save time by not going. Thanks y'all!

Any ticket purchased with a FL resident rate will have to be activated before it can be used, so that they can verify FL resident eligibility. You should be able to show your proof of residency to activate it at any ticket booth or guest relations.

Any ticket purchased with a FL resident rate will have to be activated before it can be used, so that they can verify FL resident eligibility. You should be able to show your proof of residency to activate it at any ticket booth or guest relations.

This!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter