FL Resident rates at Royal Pacific

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
I'm just trying to play around with pricing to get an idea how it changes from week to week at Royal Pacific. I'm having trouble though. I've only been able to see prices on one set of dates I've chosen during Feb 20th-Feb 23rd. I tried later in March and it bumped me from a queen room to the Captain's Suite. Is it because the FL resident rate goes quickly and and all those rooms are gone? Yesterday, last night, I was able to play around from one week to the next easily. I'm having trouble today. Anyone have any suggestions on when I'll need to book for a summer trip in 2023 with a FL resident rate?? Is there someplace I can go look on when rates come out? I'm interested in either Royal Pacific or Hard Rock because of the Unlimited Express Passes. Hard Rock is only $30 more. I have the same problem when I try to see dates there too. :(

Keep checking the rates as quite a few of the hotels are changing room costs when booking activity has slowed down

When bookings decrease for a time period, Loews usually makes rate changes which encourages all to book their onsite stay

I can’t reply about bookings made a year in advance as I don’t book that far out

99% of the time I book my onsite hotel 4-5 months out.

Keep checking the rates as quite a few of the hotels are changing room costs when booking activity has slowed down

When bookings decrease for a time period, Loews usually makes rate changes which encourages all to book their onsite stay

I can’t reply about bookings made a year in advance as I don’t book that far out

99% of the time I book my onsite hotel 4-5 months out.

Thank you!!! When I go to Disney I usually book 4-5 months before we go. I just REALLY want the Unlimited Express passes for more than just one day and don't want to pay daily for them. So I'm really looking forward to either Port Royal or Hard Rock. I appreciate your information!

Hard rock has less rooms than Royal pacific
HR will fill up faster on some dates

Stay at one of the three premier hotels and you get unlimited free use of the express lines in the parks

Valid for day you check in and day you check out of the hotel

Hard rock has less rooms than Royal pacific
HR will fill up faster on some dates

Stay at one of the three premier hotels and you get unlimited free use of the express lines in the parks

Valid for day you check in and day you check out of the hotel
Appreciate all your valuable feedback. I can't remember the third deluxe hotel name, but the FL resident rate started at $400+. :scared1: That's out of our budget. :rolleyes1

PBay is the other hotel
Royal Pacific
Hard Rock
Are the 3 premier hot

what are your dates for the one nights stay?
Right now many are booking but many will change plans and cancel

Happens frequently..

I have a hotel booking for September
I booked last month when rates were acceptable
Rates will change for the most part and I’m counting on that … I will call for an adjustment when reread drop

So don’t let the present rates scare you away.

PBay is the other hotel
Royal Pacific
Hard Rock
Are the 3 premier hot

what are your dates for the one nights stay?
Right now many are booking but many will change plans and cancel

Happens frequently..

I have a hotel booking for September
I booked last month when rates were acceptable
Rates will change for the most part and I’m counting on that … I will call for an adjustment when reread drop

So don’t let the present rates scare you away.

I'm looking to go sometime in June. Either the first Sunday to Wednesday or the second Sunday to Wednesday. Again, it won't be till 2023. :goodvibes I just find it weird that I can't look at the dates it says I could book through. When I'm going to Disney, I have no problem seeing any dates except maybe the week I'm looking. If I'm looking at the week of Feb 14th on Disney, I may not be able to see any room available on the FL resident rate except the REAL expensive ones. But as I go from month to month till the time the rate ends, I can see the All Stars, which is where we stay when going to Disney. I'm going to play around with the other hotel dates and see what happens, the ones that don't offer the Express Passes.

I played around with the other hotels. Sapphire Falls took me from $134 FL resident rate to a standard rate of $319 when I tried to book Mar 20-Mar 23. Cabana took me from $108 resident rate to $199 that same week. Surfside stayed at $84 when I chose that week. Aventura took me from $99 to $169. 46. So it just looks like the deluxe book pretty quick on the FL ressie rate. When do you suggest I book so I can get the one we want at the time I want?

Last edited:

Since your trip planning for a room is
17 ? months from now. You will need to call UO direct
to book

I don’t see dates listed on the site past the time of your future trip
It can be booked early but call UO to set it up

to book

I'm sorry I'm not clear. I'm not trying to book this far in advance. Hubby and I want to see what things look like with Covid before making our decision, so I probably won't need to start booking till January of next year? I'm pretty sure FL resident rates for summer won't release till the ones for spring expire. So I'll look around April or so to make our room ressie for June.

to book

I was on the Universal site today doing room only booking. Just playing around again. And I hadn't realized, I could go all the way up to May and June in 2023. I actually found a rate WAY cheaper than FL resident rate! I'm going to ask hubby if I can book that when my raise comes through in May of this year and get that deposit paid. I know he said he wanted to see what things look like next year, but I'm pretty sure we can get that deposit back if something happens. I just can't let that price slip buy or the dates that are available! It's the end of May and I'm done teaching the Friday before we are looking on going! I'm SO excited!

I was on the Universal site today doing room only booking. Just playing around again. And I hadn't realized, I could go all the way up to May and June in 2023. I actually found a rate WAY cheaper than FL resident rate! I'm going to ask hubby if I can book that when my raise comes through in May of this year and get that deposit paid. I know he said he wanted to see what things look like next year, but I'm pretty sure we can get that deposit back if something happens. I just can't let that price slip buy or the dates that are available! It's the end of May and I'm done teaching the Friday before we are looking on going! I'm SO excited!
Just curious what rate was cheaper than Fla resident?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter