FL resident pass charged twice

stephk1981

DIS Veteran
I renewed DS and my FL AP a couple of months the ago at the 60 day before it was due mark. They stopped charging my account for the old amount and immediately began charging the higher monthly amount.
10 days ago I renewed DD pass, that day I was charged the higher amount for the first monthly installment ( used to have silver, now have sorcerer.) Yesterday I was charged again for the old silver pass rate. I renewed hers 60 days before due as well, but I have never been charged for both rates in a month. Should this be happening? Thanks!

The contact is for 12 monthly payments. If you have not made all 12 payments, they will continue even after you renew.

As for the ones you said payments stopped for when renewed, are you certain that they stopped before all 12 payments were made?

The contact is for 12 monthly payments. If you have not made all 12 payments, they will continue even after you renew.

As for the ones you said payments stopped for when renewed, are you certain that they stopped before all 12 payments were made?
Yes, they stopped and just began charging the new price. If it's for a contract, wouldn't the old payment be in effect until the end of the first contract and then after the new contract would be in effect? If not I am paying for 2 months overlap. The first should run the full 12 months paying the $40 a month, then the next 12 months should start the day my first contract expires and then I should be paying the $70 a month.

I finally got through to Disney ( after holding for an hour.) Figured it out! Just incase anyone else has this problem......they refunded Me the $40 from the old pass. They said that the new pass contract begins with the new price, so the $70 will be charged each month ( even the next 2) before our old pass co tract expires, buti should not have had to pay both. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter