FL Resident Annual Pass Upgrade

silversands

Earning My Ears
I am planning to purchase a FL resident Weekday Select pass. We have the opportunity to make an unexpected quick trip later this week. Can I purchase a 1 day ticket for this trip and still upgrade it to the WSAP even though I would be using the 1 day during what would be a block out period for the WSAP? It is very rare that we would ever go to WDW during peak season, so doing the regular AP would not be a desirable choice I don't belive.

It will not work. If you use a pass that is not blocked out on a blockout day you cannot upgrade it to a blocked out pass on that day. If you had a multi-day pass and had used it on a blockout day you could do the upgrade on another day as long as you had not yet entered a park.

Sine you have a one-day pass you cannot upgrade it the next day as it will be expired.

Your work-around would be to enter that park and then upgrade to an unresrticted pass of two or more days. Then on the next day you can upgrade (before entering the Park) to the WSP or SP.

There are two Florida resident APs, one for around $300 and one for around $500. The one for around $500 is a much better bargain since it includes parking. Parking is currently $17 a day so it only takes a dozen trips and the extra $200 is covered. Plus you can go 365 days instead of 180.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter