Five days in February - need park reservation help

Megan138

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have booked a stay with my family at the Contemporary for Wednesday February 1 - Sunday February 5th. I have 5 day base tickets and plan on flying in early on Wednesday and leaving late (early evening) Sunday. We want to do all 4 parks but I’m having trouble deciding what days to do which park especially since we don’t have 4 full days. To put another snag in the plans, the main reason we are going is to watch my daughter perform at Disney Springs at some point on Saturday so any tips for getting back and forth from the parks to there is appreciated.

Thanks for your help!

Hi! I have booked a stay with my family at the Contemporary for Wednesday February 1 - Sunday February 5th. I have 5 day base tickets and plan on flying in early on Wednesday and leaving late (early evening) Sunday. We want to do all 4 parks but I’m having trouble deciding what days to do which park especially since we don’t have 4 full days. To put another snag in the plans, the main reason we are going is to watch my daughter perform at Disney Springs at some point on Saturday so any tips for getting back and forth from the parks to there is appreciated.

Thanks for your help!

AK seems like the most natural fit for arrival day since most feel it’s a half day park. If you are using G+ you can stack LL’s for an afternoon park arrival.

For DS your resort will have a bus that can take you there.

AK seems like the most natural fit for arrival day since most feel it’s a half day park. If you are using G+ you can stack LL’s for an afternoon park arrival.

Just noticed you said parks to DS. If it were me I would take a ride-share or Minnie Van.

Thanks. Yes we are going to use Genie+ so that’s a great idea about stacking.
Just noticed you said parks to DS. If it were me I would take a ride-share or Minnie Van.
I didn’t realize Minnie Vans were back. Thanks!

We don't usually do very long visits to disney and a lot of times we start in our least time consuming parks, for us those are AK or DHS. 5 days, even not full days in the parks, is a long time imo.Using G+ in MK and DHS is a big time saver, not as necessary or needed in Epcot/AK but iLL$ does help for headliners. Minnie Vans are awesome and would highly recommend. They're so convenient, pricy but very convenient. If you're worried about your arrival day and not having enough time in the park, you could take a day off and just do 4 days in the parks.

We don't usually do very long visits to disney and a lot of times we start in our least time consuming parks, for us those are AK or DHS. 5 days, even not full days in the parks, is a long time imo.Using G+ in MK and DHS is a big time saver, not as necessary or needed in Epcot/AK but iLL$ does help for headliners. Minnie Vans are awesome and would highly recommend. They're so convenient, pricy but very convenient. If you're worried about your arrival day and not having enough time in the park, you could take a day off and just do 4 days in the parks.
Thanks so much! I’ll use ILL$ to make the most of our time in the parks.

I made our park reservations yesterday and decided on Animal Kingdom for our arrival day, Magic Kingdom day 2, Hollywood Studios day 3, Epcot day 4 and back to Magic Kingdom on departure day. Thanks for the recommendations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter