Fitness/Food Journals

Dina Monster

Mouseketeer
Anyone use them? I started using them very recently. I've never had trouble with weight but I have had trouble with eating healthy. I've been known to be a skinny fat girl. Meaning I had 25% to 30% body fat but I was just skinny. I was really unhealthy I mean I couldn't even run a mile and half with out wanting to pass out. So, I made the choice to really focus on my fitness and health about 3 years ago.

I was a little worried about still not being healthy so I began keeping a fitness and food journal. It really helps me keep track of what I ate and what exercises I perform and what days are my good ones and which are my bad. It has helped me a lot on vacations too where, you may not always make the best choices when it comes to dinner. Making sure I stayed between the guidelines of what's good for me, I've been able to make healthier choices when dining out.

If you don't have a journal have you thought about trying it out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter