Fishing at Hilton Head

flowrida

Mouseketeer
I need some advice. Looking at the pictures of Hilton Head resort there appears to be a pier where one can fish from - is this so? A CM did say we could but i would like it confirmed from someone who has actually been there.

Look forward to hearing from you.

:bounce:

flowrida said:
I need some advice. Looking at the pictures of Hilton Head resort there appears to be a pier where one can fish from - is this so? A CM did say we could but i would like it confirmed from someone who has actually been there.

Look forward to hearing from you.

:bounce:

My dad and my son fish from the pier every time we are there. You have to watch the tide times but the fishing isn't too bad. Nothing too big but alot of fun. They bring their own rod/reel, but they can be rented at the resort too, rod is free, nominal fee for bait!

The other question i had was is there much outside Hilton Head resort in the way of shopping and eating?

flowrida said:
The other question i had was is there much outside Hilton Head resort in the way of shopping and eating?

OMG, the possibilities are ENDLESS! Within walking distance of the resort, there are some pretty good restaurants, over in Shelter Cove. Lots of little shops and boutiques too. A little further away in the Shelter Cove complex, there are some chain restaurants and a small mall. If you have a car, which is really handy in the HH area, you can find a few shopping outlets, tons of seafood restaurants, as well as the usual chain restaurants. What I love about HH, is none of the eating and shopping areas are "in your face" type of places. Everything is set back off the road and the signs are all very small (local ordinances). You really cannot go wrong if you're looking for top quality eating and shopping! and GOLF...gosh...thats a whole nother thread! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter