"Fish Extender" Project Personalization Question

WDW Princess 71

DIS Veteran
I am hand sewing my own fish extender and having someone embroider the top with a Mickey head and "Cruising With Mickey". I really want to personalize but don't want to put any permanent personalization because I want to reuse this on future cruises when I may be going solo or with other people (this time I'm going with my sister, next year with just my brother, etc). So I am looking for advice from you crafty Disers out there who have some ideas on how I can put our names on the FE without being permanently on there. I was thinking of that soft, foam like lettering they sell at AC Moore or Michaels, just getting those letters to spell out our names and adhere them to the FE via special adhesive tape. Does that sound like a good idea? and then I could just peel the letters off next time? Or is there something better?

Also as a bonus if anyone knows where to get the mickey heads that some people have on the end of their FE dowels, please let me know that too. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter