• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fish extender Newbie

Doodles 33

Earning My Ears
So this is a strange question..... we are a family that is being split between 2 cabins. We want to participate in a FE, but we want our one son to be included in our cabin which is not the one he is registered to. The cabin he is registered to isn't participating. Is that okay? Will DCL say something? Thanks in advance. This is our first cruise and we are so excited!

Someone in your cruise group will end up running with it. We have participated in all 3 cruises and the last one we ran with it. As long as everyone knows what room to drop the FE in that's all you need. Half the fun is making your FE. And it's fun to come back and see what people have dropped in it.

Keep in mind most groups will stop adding new people a month or two before the cruise. You don't say when your cruise is, so just wanted to let you know.

You can search for your cruise meets in the thread pinned at the top of these forums labeled Cruise Meets.

There are different social media sites where you can join an FE group for your cruise. They are not hard to find.

Last edited:

There are different social media sites where you can join an FE group for your cruise.

Which you are not allowed to mention on here.

But they have zero consistency in how they are listed, making it difficult to find them. At least on here there is one central place to find them.

But they have zero consistency in how they are listed, making it difficult to find them. At least on here there is one central place to find them.
That may have been true at one time, but I have never had trouble finding a group using ship name and date.

I am not suggesting violating the rules of the Dis by linking to said social media site, however, pretending that the meet groups here are fully active any more is disingenuous and not helpful especially for a new cruiser who wants to get involved in a FE experience.

however, pretending that the meet groups here are fully active any more is disingenuous and not helpful especially for a new cruiser who wants to get involved in a FE experience.
On the other hand, letting new cruisers find/set up their own cruise meet threads here instead of directing them to other sites could help the cruise meet threads here be "fully active".

Thank you. It's not until July 2020. I'm a planner. LOL

I'm the same. Often people will come here asking to join a FE and their cruise leaves in a few weeks, which is too late to join one. Glad to hear you have lots of time. This board is great for gathering info. Hope you have a great cruise.

I like to join every where. I'm a planner too, so is my DW but we also get that not everyone will look at every site to see if there is a group for their cruse. Ours isn't until July 2020 as well and so far I am the only one on that thread and another site has at least a dozen. My only point is unless you research and go find the threads you might miss someone. I'd rather see everyone on this site that have to go looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter