Fish Extender List/Organizer tips? (April 2nd Wonder)

superdeluxe

Mouseketeer
Hello!

My wife is trying to set up/organise the FE group for the April 2nd Wonder Baja cruise 2023.

Does anyone have a good FE list or organizer? The Wife says Google docs might be a nitemare if everyone is able to edit. Any good list templates?

Thanks for the help!

I'm in a FB group that is using google docs for the FE signup and I haven't noticed many nightmares.
People just want to add their info and then check back periodically to see how it's filling up. I think the doc admin changes it to read-only after a certain time.

Use a Google Form for people to sign up. Then have it auto populate to the Google Sheet. Make the sheet viewable (not editable,) so people can see the information and contact you to correct any errors.

When I have organized, I have all the responses go to the main sheet. Then I copy the relevant lines to the relevant groups (i.e. the first ten sign ups get placed in the Mickey Group etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter