Fish are Friends Premium Experience

2013Frozen

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Has anyone's child done this experience? It looks fun, child is 9, not sure if it is worth the cost or time commitment?

Thank you!

I'm bumping b/c we're signed up to do this when we go in June, and I'm also wondering about it. My soon-to-be 8 year old DS read the description and wanted to do it.

It was 3 years ago, but my then 8 year old and 5 year old girls both did it (it was the 8 year old's 2nd time doing it, she had done it on a previous trip when she was 6 and asked to do it again). I just asked her about it, and she said that she was really glad she did it, and she would tell her friends to do it. She said it was interesting to make the food, and then really fun when all the fish come right over and you get to feed them. We are going again in August, and she said she will pass this time (but she is now 11, so I'm not surprised). She definitely liked this more than the other premium experience - I think it was a chip and dale party? And they loved the Oceans DVD they received. Watched it non-stop for several months afterward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter