• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First week of March, and hotel problem.

monana

when you wish upon a star..
I am trying to find a place for us in the first week of March. But were having a hard time finding a hotel that isn't over $200/night or some place that looks a little scary to bring a little one to. Any suggestions?? Any help would be much appreciated.

We've stayed at Orange, CA and hotels in Garden Groove, Ca. Is there any other locations that might work that I am not seeing?

Have you ever used Hotwire dot com? We have used it a few times for Disney trips. You pay up front and the biggest savings are on hotels where they do not tell you the name. You can pick a hotel based on the map (disneyland north and disneyland south). I am sure there have been some who had bad experiences, but we have not. There are even sites that can help you determine what the hidden hotel is, like betterbidding dot com. I usually try to book not using hotwire, honestly. But on a few budget trips we have used it and had good luck.

I have never stayed in Yorba Linda, but know that some people do. You might want to look there. Good luck!

Tropicana has 3/2-3/7 available with 2 Queens for a 5 night special of $525 total. The whole week wasn't available; looks like the weekends on either side are booked up. But the 5 night price is excellent; I'm going the 2nd week and have booked the 7 night package.

Make sure you call to check availability...don't just go by what's showing up as available online. Hotels don't always put all their available rooms online. We have had luck with this. Hope you find a great spot.

Edit: I assumed the problem was availability. Or are you having trouble choosing a hotel?

Make sure you call to check availability...don't just go by what's showing up as available online. Hotels don't always put all their available rooms online. We have had luck with this. Hope you find a great spot. Edit: I assumed the problem was availability. Or are you having trouble choosing a hotel?

I agree with this, put the mouse down and pick the phone up!! Our first trip 2 years ago we could not get the suite we wanted online, but we called and were able to get one for 7 of the 8 nights, and then eventually the 8th night opened up. Sometimes you just need to let the hotels try to figure this stuff out as they have access to so much more than what they display online.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter