• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First trip to DL and I'm totally lost on hotels

We did as well.

Things I loved:

*Late Check out. 12pm. Awesome!
*Hot Breakfast. 4 different kinds of eggs, 3 different kinds of meat. Potatoes. Donuts, danishes, muffins, cereal! Tortillas to make breakfast burritos, Pancakes! Flexible time. 6:30-10am! And they will refill things even near closing. No running out of bacon at 8am.
*Close Walk. I mean close. Not as close as the Park Vue or the other BW. But close enough AND you are next to a Dennys if you get hungry in the middle of the Night.
*Friendly Front desk and staff. When we arrived, my son was sick and had to utilize their waste basket. Over the next several days both of them asked how our son was feeling and hope that he was enjoying himself. Also when we left, they gave both the kids a Disney luggage tag and my son a Star Wars Calendar. Also no issues with holding luggage and return strollers.
*Free Parking. That is a huge benefit for those that get a rental car or drive.

Things I didn't Love:
*No in room safe.

Yes to all of this!

My husband and I were so happy with our stay. The only negative I can say is that the nearby bar was sort of loud until 11pm Saturday night and our "neighbors" were doing a bit of stomping around that night also, but no problems whatsoever other than that.

Yes to all of this!

My husband and I were so happy with our stay. The only negative I can say is that the nearby bar was sort of loud until 11pm Saturday night and our "neighbors" were doing a bit of stomping around that night also, but no problems whatsoever other than that.

There is a bar nearby? Maybe we couldn't hear it over the loud person in the hot tub lol. (Then again we were there from Tuesday-Friday, leaving on Saturday morning.)

On Hotwire right now there’s a few hotels within walking distance that have good ratings for a good deal. The $99 one is probably Candlewood Suites and the $109 is probably the Red Lion but you never 100% what hotel you’re getting til you book (but you do know the area, the hotel’s rating, the amenities, if parking is free or not). I almost always use Hotwire for Disney trips, haven’t had any issues & save loads of money.

Attachments

• E8AF26AD-C968-444B-AD82-3EE62D8B0637.png
    E8AF26AD-C968-444B-AD82-3EE62D8B0637.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 5
There is a bar nearby? Maybe we couldn't hear it over the loud person in the hot tub lol. (Then again we were there from Tuesday-Friday, leaving on Saturday morning.)

Yes, somewhere! We definitely heard it and it must just be a Saturday thing. The GM of the hotel e mailed me back regarding my survey apologizing for the noise, but says they are allowed to play music (live?) until 11pm, which is exactly when it stopped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter