First trip to Disney

jenilynn

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if this is the proper sub forum for this post (sorry if its not)

My boyfriend and I have planned a last minute trip to Florida next month to see family and squeeze in a Disney day. This will be his first trip and my 5th to the World, we will also be celebrating our 5th anniversary. I haven’t been 15 years but since then I have been to DL, and Universal in FL and CA. I really want to get my BF to drink the Disney Kool-Aid :drinking1as I’m pushing for a Disney cruise ;) Any suggestions on how to make the most of one day in the park? We will be going on a Wednesday with full park hours, and will be there early to utilize the shorter lines. I didn’t book any ADR’s for Wednesday, I figured we would do QS and play it by ear… is that an okay idea? I’m also guessing there will be limited fastpass availability but what would be best to book for a first timer? Anything we should not miss?

For Thursday we wont be going to the parks but I booked 1900 Park Fare for breakfast at 8:25am and Narcoossee’s at 9pm to watch Hallowishes. I figured in between we would go back to the resort and swim and visit Disney Springs before heading to the GF.

Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter