First trip report, split stay with Windsor Hills townhouse

Ladygoldenhair

DIS Veteran
Hi there,
I am still uploading pictures from our recent trip to the World for MNSSHP and to see the new attractions: Frozen Sing a long, the Frozen Princesses at MK and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Three gals, three generations taking on the world. I have lost count of trips, but this was the first time in years we were back to staying off site for at least most of the stay.

Our home for a week after a night at the Resorts was 2532 Maneshaw at Windsor Hills. I had read so many post recommending the mega size housing I thought this would be perfect for our extended family.

Unfortunately my sons family could not make it, but they will plan a trip for the Spring. But even the three of us, me Donna, dd Tam and BFF Carole we looked forward to the trip. This was Carole's first trip, and would she would experience being wheel chair bound.

I have to get to the lap top and upload my photos and the video of the most amazing place to stay off site!
Welcome to anyone that desires to see why we would go offsite and how we made our decision.
See ya all real soon!
:hippie: princess: :hippie:

we are looking at a townhome/splash pool at Windsor hill... trying to decide between Ariel room at Art of Animation or Windsor hill.. a little nervous about staying off site (we will have our car obviously) thoughts between on vs. off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter