First trip, misc. questions

angel's momma

DIS Veteran
Having already conquered many of the big steps in planning (many thanks to this board for all of it's wonderful info!), I'm now working on minor things. The trip is still far off, but I like to take care of things early.

1. Do they still sell the Magical Moments Game (not the trivia), and if so, can it be purchased at Pop Century?

2. Can you buy rolls of pennies and quarters onsite for the pressed coins instead of lugging them on the plane?

3. Can you play a gameboy on the plane? I read somewhere that you can't anymore, but I don't remember where I saw it.

4. Smaller rides like Dumbo, Peter Pans Flight, can 2 adults & a 6 year old fit in the same seat?

5. Does the measurements of carry on luggage include the wheels? I bought a case that's below the 9x14x22, but the wheels make it slightly over

Game Boys can be played on the airplane, just not at take-off and landing. There will be an announcement made as to when they can and can't be played. A person just can't use anything during the flight which sends out a signal (ie cell phone, radio, GPS, etc).

T&B

Originally posted by angel's momma
Having already conquered many of the big steps in planning (many thanks to this board for all of it's wonderful info!), I'm now working on minor things. The trip is still far off, but I like to take care of things early.

2. Can you buy rolls of pennies and quarters onsite for the pressed coins instead of lugging them on the plane?
I'm sure they do somewhere, but it will be a LOT easier to bring your own.

3. Can you play a gameboy on the plane? I read somewhere that you can't anymore, but I don't remember where I saw it.
There are times during the flight where NO electronic devices of any kind, including Gameboys, are allowed. But once they get to cruising altitude and folks start pulling out the laptops then yes, you can. Obviously, the game needs to be played with the sound OFF.

4. Smaller rides like Dumbo, Peter Pans Flight, can 2 adults & a 6 year old fit in the same seat?
Mostly yes, but that obviously depends on the girth of the adults!:p

5. Does the measurements of carry on luggage include the wheels? I bought a case that's below the 9x14x22, but the wheels make it slightly over
Check with your airline, since airlines differ on what is and is not allowed. Also, if by "slightly over," you're saying it's less than an inch, you probably won't have a problem. If "slightly over" is more than an inch, you might have to check it. But call your airline or take the case down to the airport and ask directly.

:earsboy:

I just wanted to welcome you to the DIS, angel's momma, and wish you well in making magical memories for you and your family at your first WDW. And make sure to check in once in awhile on the Community Board and the Meet Board to see when there is a Chicago area DIS meet, would love to see you some day. :wave2:

<center>
welcome17.gif
</center>

Dan :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter